Gtechniq EXO v4 Ultra Durable Coating 30ml
- Amazing level of gloss, depth and protection!
- Ultra-hydrophobic, glossy, and slick to the touch
- Lasts up to 2 years!
- Enhanced ability to resist watermarks
- Incredibly easy to apply!
Storage and Use
- Ensure that you have sufficient product to coat your vehicle. For cars up to and including a medium estate car i.e. a BMW 3 series touring, 30ml is sufficient but for full-sized cars including 4x4s and SUVs you will need the larger 50ml bottle
- EXOv4 can be applied as a stand-alone sealant or as a top layer for Gtechniq C1 Crystal Lacquer or Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light (CSL) - we recommend applying C1 or CSL as a base coat for easy to mark and dark paints
- If you are applying over C1, EXOv4 should be applied more than 2 hours but less than 12 hours after you finish the C1 application
- If you are applying over CSL, EXOv4 can either be applied straight away after you have finished applying CSL starting the process at the same place you did with CSL and following the same order of panels you did with CSL, or it can be applied up to 24 hours after finishing the CSL application
- Ensure that your vehicle is out of direct sunlight but warmer than 5 degrees Celsius, is completely dry and will stay dry for at least 12 hours after application
- If needed, polish your paintwork either by machine or by hand to remove any imperfections
- Wipe down all surfaces using Gtechniq Panel Wipe and a Gtechniq MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth (apply the Panel Wipe to the cloth and buff, not directly to the panel) if you are applying over newly applied C1 or CSL, this step is not required
- Put on the nitrile gloves provided
- Drop several (between 5 and 10) drops of product onto the applicator provided. Work the liquid into the pad to get an even saturation
- Apply with applicator provided in overlapping strokes to an area roughly 2' x 2' (60x60cm), o